Paperwork for Minors
For minors, clinic paperwork must be filled out prior to starting the process of becoming a client at CCS. Paperwork must be signed by both individuals who hold custody [e.g., biological parents, legal guardian(s), custodian(s), conservator(s)].
If there is any type of legal paperwork or documentation involved, whether it is court-ordered counseling or custody arrangements, CCS will need copies of these documents along with the paperwork below. Please return the paperwork below to the clinic and in the first in-person appointment, the clinician will review all paperwork with clients.
Paperwork can be returned by faxing it to the Westlake Village Clinic at (805) 493-3388 or the Oxnard clinic at (805) 485-0170. Paperwork can also be brought to the clinic in-person or mailed.
Below is a full list of all required paperwork for both English and Spanish.
- Informed Consent (English, Spanish)
- Consent to Treat Minors (English, Spanish)
- Supervisor Disclosure and Consent to Record (English, Spanish)
- Child/Adolescent Information Sheet (English, Spanish)
- Child Strengths (English, Spanish)
- Disclosure Surrounding Legal Issues (English, Spanish)
- Fees Form (English, Spanish)
Once CCS receives these forms in their entirety and any custody paperwork or court orders, you will receive an appointment for a phone consultation. If you do not become a client with CCS, these forms will be shredded.